Administrator Plus – Hospital Management Sytem Software
(ERP Solutions for Hospital Management)
Administrator Plus (An Integrated Hospital Management System Software) – Administrator Plus an integrated new generation hospital management system software(HMS) or Hospital Management Information System (HMIS) which converges latest technology and your administrative process to manage work process within the hospital. This is designed for multi-speciality hospitals, to cover a wide range of Hospital administration and management processes. It is an integrated client server application which uses microsoft technologies as Front End and Flexible back end (like Oracle, SQL, etc). Hospital Management System software automates processes including Hospital billing, Hospital appointments, Hospital scheduling, Hospital regulatory compliance and Hospital financial auditing within healthcare management software.
Hospital Management Software Module Summary
This module will take care of services provided by the hospital. Rate of services is charged by rules of hospital . It will consider panel , Night Charges , Emergency charges , Age of patient and other parameters while calculating the rate of services for a particular patient.
Every patient treated in hospital will be given unique Patient ID which is useful in tracking visits of patients. All patient's data is useful for MRD purposes.
OPD Registration When a patient comes to the reception desk, A new registration number is automatically Allotted to him. His personal details like Name, Age, Sex, Address etc. and the services desired are feeded into the software. OPD Billing / Collection Billing of all OPD patients with complete details of Patient Information, Services provided like Consultation, Laboratory, X-ray, Ultrasound, Medicines, Procedures etc. along with Payment details.
IPD registration When a patient comes to the reception desk for admission, A Separate new registration number is automatically allotted to him. His personal details along with the details of Admission, Room, Consultant, Surgeon, Diet, etc. and the Advance Payment made are fed into the software. The Software will record all this information and print the related documents. IPD Billing On-line billing of all IPD patients with details of Patient Information, Services provided on daily basis like Room rent, Operation, Delivery, Oxygen & Other Gases, Consultation, Nursing Charges, Laboratory tests, X-ray, Ultrasound, Medicines, Procedures etc. IPD Collection Collection of part payment along / Full Payment details/ Refunds/Credit Notes. This information will provide the data for all MIS reports.
After the discharge of patient discharge summary can be automatically generated with just few press of keys. Laboratory data can automatically be imported. Specialty wise standard format can be set.
Maintain Purchase order with due dates of delivery Maintain MRN and Issue slips Maintaining Stock , Reorder levels and show appropriate warning. Bills can be adjusted against the payments made at other department.
Tracking of consultant share for OPD /Indoor procedures. Option for defining consultant shared based on procedures/department. Classifying visit of patient as new / old for that consultant.
As the test is booked at reception request is automatically send to laboratory. Lab can feed the result later and prints attractive reports.
Role base security will be provide to user. Client-server architecture will be followed.
Complete pharmacy shop can be managed through this module. Additionally it can be linked to main billing. As patient collects medicines from pharmacy shop their charges will automatically transfer to patient billing.
As the tests related to radiology is booked at reception request is automatically send to radiology department .
This module will take care of all medical data of patient . Patient's intake , outtake , Medication , reading etc.
Pre-admission forms for different TPA can be set. After admission limit of Panel's approval will be taken care of.
Status of any patient/doctor can be queried from this module e.g. timing of consultant, residential address/patient room search.
Keeps history of all patient. Data analysis can be further done on any field Keeps truck of the ICD numbers/Bed days per consultant and other MRD Records.
It will provide vital and key reports to management. All the Further we are planning to incorporate graphical analysis of reports.
Complete salary can be computed through this module. This module can be attached through Time machines also. All necessary formats can be generated through this module.
Financial accounts All purchase , expenses ,payments can be feeded in this module. Receipts can be directly imported from OPD and IPD department. Balance sheet
What is Hospital Management Software System ?
The Hospital Management Software System or Hospital Information system (HIS) helps medical Hospitals/Medical Institutions/professionals keep track of everything and perform daily work smoothly.
Such a system can do multiple tasks like scheduling appointments, keep track of inventory, manage patient records, and a lot more just by few clicks. It even handles complicated, time-consuming tasks like legal procedures quickly in digital form, saving time and cost for medical professionals. We'll learn a lot about hospital management system software in the upcoming paragraphs.
Hospital Management System Software in India
In India, information systems in public healthcare are a new notion. The usage of information systems in the public health sector is currently relatively restricted. However, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has made significant contributions to public health care by introducing an e-Hospital – integrated Hospital Management Information System (HMIS). It is now used in over 30 major public hospitals. Late but not slow, Hospital Management systems in India are gaining popularity by the second. Their demand is constantly increasing. Not only it benefits the hospitals, but it also makes medical care easy for patients.
Hospital Management Software Features
Hospital Management Software Features include billings, prescriptions, appointments, OT, labs, and many more. Let's look at them one by one:
- Bill Management: Separate costs for treatments, testing laboratories, and diagnostics are tough to keep and monitor. Therefore, including the billing system in your facility will help you do so. You can get personalized payment dues alerts as well.
- Prescription Management: With the Prescription Management feature, you can easily track the commonly used medicines and their availability. In addition, you can avoid wrong medications through digital prescriptions.
- Appointment Management: You can quickly book appointments for patients using HMS software. As a result, patients may make appointments at their preferred time, improving convenience and saving time.
- OT Management: With HMS, you can easily schedule operations in OT. Also, you can keep track of OT's availability to perform medical functions efficiently.
- Lab Management: With HMS, you can handle your orders, generate reports automatically, and activate intelligent notifications. Additionally, using an online Hospital management system, you can switch to analytical reporting.
- Accounting: The accounting module organizes both customers' and the medical institution's financial affairs. It saves and displays all patient payment information and hospital financial data on costs and total profit.
Advantage of The Hospital Management System
There are several advantages of the hospital management software system. They are increased efficiency, time-saving, secured, cost-effective, easy tracking, improved patient care, and much more. Here are some of the benefits of HMS which are stated below: -
- Accessible Patient's History: HMS or Hospital Information system (HIS) allows you to access all of a patient's data with only a few mouse clicks, such as the visual patient history, current ailment, professionals involved, lab results, payment details, and much more. In addition, these data will aid in connecting the patient's dots, such as particular diagnosis, associated therapy, and medication.
- Data Security: By utilizing HMS at your hospital, you can ensure that all patient data is kept entirely secure. A small number of authorized employees can only access it. With HMS, information is saved on the webserver or in the cloud and is kept safe by protecting login details.
- Pocket-Friendly: HMS saves hospital time and money by reducing the number of workers employed on the manual data input and paperwork system. In addition, its installation will reduce the amount of human help in the design, therefore reducing human-caused mistakes.
- Easy Management: Hospital administrators may manage their resources available, assess employee work, prevent equipment maintenance, improve the supply chain, and so on. Another point to note is that medical personnel deal with digital data rather than excessive documentation.
- Improves Patient Care: Because the clinic management system is focused on the patient, the treatment procedure might be less stressful. Doctors have more time to examine patients and engage with them. Furthermore, all needed information is available online.
- Process Improvisation: Medicine is becoming more digital as a result of digitalization. People visit doctors through video conferences, prescribe medications, and deliver them to their homes; all of this occurs without a personal touch. Thus, we may infer that HMS has enhanced the medical sector.